Tuesday, May 12, 2009

things

new blog, again.
i really don't know why i always love to make a new blog - -"

so, here are some things that I've been doing lately :

click so many website that offer scholarship
few days ago me and Rina(one of my schoolmates) were talking about scholarship. fortunately, my school invited peoples who talked about how to school abroad yesterday, so there were a scholarship syndrome. everyone just like crazy about it, they talk about it every time. so i promise Rina to google about scholarships. now, I'm sick of it - -" I've been clicking a lot of websites about scholarship and voila! i found nothing.

download lots of mp3s
this idea came from a movie that i watched and i really love the soundtracks. so i paused the movie right on the credits and made a note of all the songs. the fact that surprised me is that in a 2 hours film there are about 20 soundtracks and when the sountrack cd has release it's only have like about 12 or 15 songs. so they cut it a lot. i found this song that i really love, id called kennedy by RATATAT. it's basicly intrumental but it's great.

have my sister room for my self for about a week
my grandny just came from Kalimantan and she obviously need a room. so my parent give my room to her and i have to move out, which is mean i have to sleepover in my sister room. luckily, she was in Jakarta and i have her room for my self :D

blogwalking
like always, i love to blogwalking. one night i found this blog that i like. but she always write about love and pain and suffer and now i'm being a bit too much - -" all i know is that the owner is younger than me but she thinks like a 20 years old desperate woman. that's just sad. but great writing thou. love it.

thirteen - addicted to my cherry
i've been listening to this song for about 30 minutes. it's a great song! just check their myspace out! hope you like it :D

debate thing
i'm going to join another debate competition. i got fahmi and galih
to be my 1st and 2nd speaker. as usual i'm the 3th speaker, so that's great. i hope we can win this competition. wish me luck :D

that's all,
byee

No comments:

Post a Comment