Sunday, May 17, 2009

parent and a birthday party

parent will always be parent

even when they're not home and left you alone with no food. they still think that you're they're responsibility. that's the fact that i hate so much!

last night, tedjo had a party. and i have to argue with my parent before i went there. for heaven sake, they're not even home! they trust me to take care of my self for a week with no one. and they can't trust me to go to a birthday party?

they're just being unfair. they let my brother and sister to go anywhere, anytime, but not me.
it's not like i'm gonna be drunk or something. i'm 16! i'm old enough to choose that i'm going or not. but they don't think so.

so, tedjo birthday party

it was so much fun and the food is actually great :D
but the most important thing is that nusantara were there! we were having a lot of fun!

after the party, me, vhe, nora, aldi, and salis went to happy puppy. but i just sing s couple of songs and went back home cause it was very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment