Wednesday, October 7, 2009

happy belated birthday mom


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MOM <3


omigod, what kind of daughter am i? so sorry for the late greeting and so sorry i didn't give you anything on your bday. so sorry for being the worst daughter. so sorry for the way i act like for the last 16 years. i'm just a person in this random world and still learning how to live and how to love what's mine and yes you're mine but i never ever love you the way you love me. i never really appreciate what you did, what you made, and what you gave to me. i'm so sorry i know i never really try to be the best daughter of yours. again, sorry.

i love you, mom <3
even when i said i hate you, you're the worst mom in the world, you know, deep down in my heart i will always love you. and how could i don't love you? you're my mother. my own mother :D

xoxo :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment