Monday, October 19, 2009

admiring you, but letting you go

my sister told me that she proud of me and glad that i am finally a girl :)

last night, was the most horrible yet interesting experience in my life. for the first time and i hope is gonna be the last time, i cried for a boy. yes, my tears finally runs down with my thought of letting go.

i'm giving up.

after 4 years of waiting and been hurt a lot. i decided to giving up on him. i found it too tiring and i had enough. i don't wanna waste a life time chasing pots of gold. 4 years is too much and yes it's not a short time. it was actually the worst and the best time in my life.

when i stuck with you playing with my mind and my heart is the one that's left to hurt.

but hey, even know i'm hurt and tired and i want to let it go, i will never regret this. you taught me how to be patient, how to be brave, how to be strong, and how to love someone for who they are. or at least i liked you, no, i loved you for who you are.

i finnaly could and i would treasure this feeling till my death. you're the best that i never had :))

thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment