Friday, October 9, 2009

bubbling

if only i can, i'd treasure it till my death.

there are things in my life that will never be on the right position. things that, yes, meant to be broken. and passion can only be my biggest enemy in time like this. time when you feel down about your life.

just like seeing a ghost pass in front of you and take your soul.

i was bubbling, reading things, and finally thinking.

being a role model is such a waste of time. you can't really be free as anyone else. you have to be as perfect as the perfect robot that we can't even make. you have to be strong, straight, and calm on the same time, just like a pattern on my dress. you have to satisfy the audience that always heartless and arrogant.

when they want you to be their leader, you said yes.
when they want you to be their idols, you said yes.
and when they want you to be their maid, the only answer is yes.

in the middle of my thought,

life brings me down and people just wont notice when everything is actually upside down. feeling like living a lie. don't know where to go and don't know what to do just deal everything ahead of me with my perfectly-perfect-fake smile. i had enough and yes this is tiring.

when the moon is your only friend

i never been this way and i never ever want to be this complicated. have no hope for you or even life is making me such a lunatic. it just like, now i feel glad and mad on the next 5 second. it's been a whole new world for me and it's challenging.

but when they asked me? i just say nothing's wrong, i guess.

and when the magic is gone, i realize that it's all because of you.

2 comments:

  1. Mood swing, faking a smile, faking a laugh, and don't even know what to feel because of one single person is SUCKS
    But in other side, it shows how much that person matters to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know :(
    it just like what mrs. maple said huh? :D

    ReplyDelete