Tuesday, June 30, 2009

some promises are made to be broken

woke up in the middle of the night and don't know what to do jadi update ajaa hahaha

the worst thing about always waking up after hours of good sleeping is to chat with such a crap like a friend of mine. he always giving me some old shit advice(and it's his way of mocking me) that i actually don't need. and yea i had it tonight and it's sucks - -"

with hannah montana on my big screen tivo and him bugging me. it's been horrible night. gosh, i really do boring :((

making a plan. what would i do tomorrow?
i suppose to go to jakarta tomorrow and china the day after that but since i've been told that my parents cancel that trip, fuck. i have nothing to do tomorrow. got no money, no friends(they all gone for holiday, gosh, i envy you guys).

hmm, let see. wake up late and start the day with some lame breakfast and go online all day long seems good for me, even know it will be so much better to have a great gateaway on such holiday(go to jakarta and china on the next day, that's what i mean gateaway haha)

gosh, maybe some promises are made to be broken. that's what i think. my mom don't even reply my text. hmm, thanks god, now i'll have the worst holiday ever.

so, how was your holiday??

byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment